Saturday, December 11, 2021

The Mighty 5

It took me three trips, but I finally got to all five of the national parks in Utah, plus a few state parks. In 2017, the National Association of County Agricultural Agents held its annual meeting in Salt Lake City. After attending the meeting, I took a few extra days to drive around with my friend/colleague Mary Beth. We went to Arches and Canyonlands and a few state parks. In 2018, my good friends (and colleagues) Dahlia and Niki and I took a trip to Utah and Las Vegas. We visited Bryce and Zion. I had an extra day (without them) and visited a few other places. In 2021, I gave a presentation at a Soil Science meeting in Salt Lake City. I spent an extra few days touring with Jim and Carole M. We went to Capitol Reef, the last of the five (for me), along with some other places.

No comments: