Saturday, December 22, 2018

Viva Las Vegas

December 2018 -- We had a fun time in Las Vegas. Niki, Dahlia, and I. We stayed at the Flamingo. I only had one drink and didn't gamble. We went to Cowboy Christmas, rode the high roller (giant Ferris wheel), went up to the observation tower in the STRAT, got (temporary) tattoos, visited most of the hotels on the strip, and saw a show. I saw Brooks and Dunn and Reba McIntyre at the MGM Grand. It was December, so there were lots of Christmas decorations. It was also a perfect time to visit weather-wise, except for Dahlia (who's always cold because she's from Jamaica).




High Roller
The pod
The Flamingo

Paris Las Vegas Hotel
New York New York

The Venetian

Caesar's Palace

The Luxor
The Excaliber

It was Christmas time.

Look who I ran into on the Strip

Yep, I saw them. Back row. Last ticket.

No comments: