Mom and I have been to Raystown Lake several times. She and Dad used to go there. It was Ty's first time. We went for a Sunday drive; the three of us. The drive to Raystown Lake is nice. No interstates. I wanted to find a new view of the lake. I did: Ridenour Overlook and Hawn's Overlook. The first one was very close to the parking lot. The second was a pleasant 600 yard out-and-back hike. Ty enjoyed the second. A chance to pee another ten times and poop. Mom waited in the air conditioned car. I shared the pictures with her.
The dam
Ridenour Overlook
Stone marker
Ridenour Overlook offers views of the lake and dam. Hawn's overlook provides 180 degree views of the lake area. Ty didn't want to get too close to the edge.
Hawn's Overlook
Ty enjoying the view
Lone motor boat on the lake