Tuesday, April 23, 2024

One crazy little goat

I decided I wanted to raise goats one more time, so I got a pair of Nigerian Dwarf does (bred). My sister named them: Thelma and Louise. Thelma gave birth to twins on March 20. One was dead in the straw. The other was a little buck my (Great) niece Gabby named Ramen (after Ramen Noodles). Louise hasn't had her babies yet. She's supposed to kid sometime this month (April). 

Ramen is something. He sneaks through holes in the gates, goes where he wants, and demands constant attention. He's a goat. Of course, he does all that. He runs. He plays. He jumps. He climbs. He bleats (if you can call it a bleat). He follows after every one. Everyone loves him. Gabby and Lara want to take him home. I wonder if Louise's kids will be as crazy as Ramen is.





Did I say people think I'm crazy for getting goats again?  I got rid of the other goats over 15 years ago and vowed never to raise goats again; they are so much trouble!  But I caved. 

No comments: