- Thank you President Bush for 8 years of dedicated service to this country.
- Thank you for standing up for what you believed was/is right, instead of changing your positions to make your poll numbers go up.
- Thank you for keeping us safe for the last 8 years.
- Thank you for standing up to terrorists.
- Thank you for keeping your committment to the Iraqi people.
- Thank you for protecting the lives of unborn children.
- Thank you for trying to uphold conservative values.
- Thank you for having grace and humility when it seemed as if the whole world was against you.
I am not opposed to Barack O'bama's presidency, though I don't like the manner in which Hollywood and the media is slamming it down my throat. I only hope President O'bama is able to earn my respect like his predecessor did. O'bama is charismatic and well-spoken, but is he up to the job? Only time will tell. Best of luck to both Presidents Bush and O'bama, as their lives lead them down different paths.