Tuesday, September 05, 2000

Rocky Mountain High

I've been to Colorado several times. The first time was in 1986 when my friend Rachel P. (RIP) and I did a cross-country trip. It was my first time to the rocky mountain states. Before that the farthest I'd been was Nebraska (on a meat judging trip). I was interested in going to grad school at Colorado State University. 


Meandering stream

Just a little bit of snow

Scenic highway

I went to Colorado a couple of times when I had ASI meetings in Denver. One time I was asked to speak at a goat conference in Colorado. It's been several years since I've been to Colorado. Too bad, because it's one of the most beautiful states. Rocky Mountain National Park is one of my favorite national parks.

Pretty high

Gully

I took a trip on the Georgetown Loop.

A picturesque lake

Colorado Cowboy

No comments: