Saturday, January 20, 2007

Russia (1990)

I've taken thousands of pictures over the years. My photography hobby started at a very young age. My photo archives include slides, negatives, prints, and digital files. I've decided to start scanning the slides and negatives. I plan to display some of them on this blog. The first pictures I displayed were from my six month stay in Poland in 1993. They are on my last post. The pictures in this post were taken during my 1990 trip to the Soviet Union (Russian Republic), my first trip outside the U.S.

St. Basil's Cathedral
Lenin during Party Congress

Park in Leningrad (St. Petersburg)
Red Square in the rain
Canal in Leningrad (St. Petersburg)
Inside the Kremlin
Blue onion skinned domes at Zagorsk

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Tsar Cannon in the Kremlin

No comments: