Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Frolicking Lambs

Nothing makes it seem more like spring than seeing lambs frolicking in the field. Here are some pictures. But, they're not frolicking. Did you ever try to take pictures of frolicking lambs? I wanted to get a picture of Peter, the bottle lamb, but forget that. He's always on my heels, and when I try to take pictures of other lambs, he hits me looking for milk. So, I've got a lot of blurry pictures of lambs. These aren't so bad.

Red ewe and lamb

#18 and one of her triplets (I might keep this lamb).

Yearling with twins
One of the yearlings with her twin lambs, their first day outside.

The Boys
The Proud Papas (Hurricane and Bull's Eye) and George

Still waiting for the goat and fat ewe to have their babies. It could be as long as a month. I think the goat will kid sooner, but who knows. The babies will come out when they are ready.

No comments: